Sophos Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is a 24/7 managed threat protection, detection, and response service. The MDR service tier provides analyst-led threat hunting, investigation, and threat containment so attacks are interrupted to prevent spreading. Sophos MDR includes support for 3rd party endpoint protection solutions. Optional add-ons can be purchased for Sophos Network Detection and Response (NDR), Sophos 3rd party integration packs, and extended data storage. For licensing clarity, Central Managed Detection and Response includes Central Intercept X Advanced with XDR as well as 3rd party endpoint compatibility.
Ransomware and Breach Prevention Services
The need for always-on security operations has become an imperative. However, the complexity of modern operating environments and the velocity of cyberthreats make it increasingly difficult for most organizations to successfully manage detection and response on their own.
With Sophos MDR, our expert team stops advanced human-led attacks. We take action to neutralize threats before they can disrupt your business operations or compromise your sensitive data. Sophos MDR is customizable with different service tiers, and can be delivered via our proprietary technology or using your existing cybersecurity technology investments.
Cybersecurity Delivered as a Service
Enabled by extended detection and response (XDR) capabilities that provide complete security coverage wherever your data reside, Sophos MDR can:
- Detect more cyberthreats than security tools can identify on their own Our tools automatically block 99.98% of threats, which enables our analysts to focus on hunting the most sophisticated attackers that can only be detected and stopped by a highly trained human.
- Take action on your behalf to stop threats from disrupting your business Our analysts detect, investigate, and respond to threats in minutes — whether you need full-scale incident response or help making accurate decisions.
- Identify the root cause of threats to prevent future incidents We proactively take actions and provide recommendations that reduce risk to your organization. Fewer incidents mean less disruption for your IT and security teams, your employees, and your customers.
Compatible with the Cybersecurity Tools You Already Have
We can provide the technology you need from our award-wining portfolio, or our analysts can leverage your existing cybersecurity technologies to detect and respond to threats.
Sophos MDR is compatible with security telemetry from vendors such as Microsoft, CrowdStrike, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Check Point, Rapid7, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google, Okta, Darktrace, and many others. Telemetry is automatically consolidated, correlated, and prioritized with insights from the Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem (ACE) and Sophos X-Ops threat intelligence unit.
- Stop ransomware and other advanced human-led attacks with a 24/7 team of threat response experts
- Maximize the ROI of your existing cybersecurity technologies
- Let Sophos MDR execute full-scale incident response, work with you to manage security incidents, or deliver detailed threat notifications and guidance
- Improve cyber insurance coverage eligibility with 24/7 monitoring and endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities
- Free up your internal IT and security staff to focus on business enablement